Article 1. Application of Terms of Service
2. The LINE Terms and Conditions of Use (https://terms.line.me/line_terms), the LINE Official Account Guidelines (https://terms.line.me/line_official_account_guideline?lang=en), and individual agreements (hereinafter referred to as "Individual Agreement(s)") for each additional service (hereinafter referred to as "Additional Service(s)") related to LINE Official Account regulated by the Company as well as the Terms shall apply to LINE Official Account.
3. In case that there exist any contradictions or conflicts among the provisions of the Terms, the LINE Terms and Conditions of Use, the LINE Official Account Guidelines, and/or Individual Agreement(s), the provisions shall be given priority in the following order: Individual Agreement(s), the LINE Official Account Guidelines, the Terms, and the LINE Terms and Conditions of Use.
4. Customers shall use LINE Official Account in accordance with the Terms, the LINE Terms and Conditions of Use, and the LINE Official Account Guidelines. Moreover, customers shall assume responsibility for observance of all applicable laws and regulations when using LINE Official Account.
Article 2. Application for Use, Authentication, Authentication Rejection and Cancellation
1. Regardless of whether or not customers are individuals or corporations, customers shall be provided accounts (hereinafter referred to as the "Account(s)") for use of LINE Official Account by applying for the use of LINE Official Account via the method designated by the Company.
2. When customers have applied for use of LINE Official Account via the method prescribed by the Company and have obtained the approval of the Company, the Accounts of such customers may be authenticated by the Company. (The Account(s) authenticated by the Company are hereinafter referred to as "Verified Account(s)").
3. The Company may consider the Accounts that have satisfied certain standards regulated by the Company as premium Accounts (hereinafter referred to as the "Premium Account(s)") in some cases. In addition, the Company shall not be obligated to disclose standards that allow the Accounts to become the Premium Accounts.
4. In case that the Company deems that any of the following items is applicable to a customer, the Company may reject such customer's application for the Verified Account, or cancel the authentication of the Verified Account or the Premium Account of such customer.
(1) In case that a customer has provided the Company with false information.
(2) In case that standards for examination (with the Company not being required to disclose such standards) prescribed by the Company have not been satisfied.
(3) In addition, in case that the Company considers it inappropriate for a corresponding customer to make use of LINE Official Account.
5. The Company may provide customers with Additional Service(s) for LINE Official Account in cases that do not necessitate payment or in cases necessitating payment in some cases. Customers may use Additional Services by consenting to Individual Agreements regarding such Additional Services regulated by the Company and applying for use of Additional Services via the method designated by the Company.
Article 3. Modification of the Terms
The Company may modify the Terms and the nature of services, etc. provided by LINE Official Account, by providing customers with an announcement or notification to such effect, as needed based on the Company’s sole discretion or pursuant to the applicable laws. In case that customers have continued to use LINE Official Account following a modification, such customers shall be deemed to have consented to such modification of the Terms and the nature of services, etc.
Article 4. Period of Use
LINE Official Account includes free LINE Official Account and paid LINE Official Account.
(1) The usage term for free LINE Official Account shall be from the date of the customer’s application of use of such account to the completion of the deletion of the Account.
(2) The usage term for paid LINE Official Account shall be from the date of the completion of the application of use until the end of the month in which such application is completed, unless the customer requests Company to terminate the use of the paid LINE Official Account by a method prescribed by the Company no later than expiration of the period of use. The period of use shall be extended for another month automatically, and the same shall apply thereafter.
Article 5. Use Fees
1. The Company shall determine the nature, use fees, and due date for payment for for-pay plans, etc., and shall provide customers with an announcement or notification to such effect. Please confirm the same upon applying for the for-pay plan.
2. The Company may change or make additions to for-pay plans by providing customers with an announcement or notification to such effect.
3. When customers desire to change from the free-of-charge plan to a for-pay plan, such customers shall apply therefor via the method designated by the Company, and such customers may make such change accordingly on the day upon which the Company has received such application. In addition, when customers desire to change from one for-pay plan to another for-pay plan or to a free-of charge plan, such customers may make such change accordingly in the month following the day of receipt of such application by the Company.
4. When the customer purchases the paid LINE Official Account, the usage fee for paid LINE Official Account for such purchasing month may be confirmed at the following website https://www.linebiz.com/th/service/line-account-connect/
5. Even when customers have cancelled a LINE Official Account for-pay plan within a given month, such customers shall pay the entirety of the monthly use fees that are applicable to such month, and such fees shall not be computed on a per diem basis. In addition, even when LINE Official Account has been cancelled, no use fees prepaid by customers shall be refunded by the Company.
6. Upon paying use fees to the Company, if consumption taxes are to be imposed on such payment subject to the provisions of the Value-added and Non-value-added Business Tax Act, as well as laws and/or regulations associated with the said Act or any applicable laws or regulations, customers shall pay the use fees together with amounts equivalent to applicable taxes.
7. In case that fractions of less than zero point zero one (0.01) US dollars have accrued in the computation of before taxed use fees or other computations, the Company shall round them down. To compute tax included amount of use fees, the Company shall round off the use fees which include applicable tax to the closest whole number.
8. In case that customers have delayed payment of use fees for LINE Official Account, the contracts subject to the Terms between the Company and such customers shall be automatically terminated. Even if damage has been caused to customers arising from such termination, the Company shall not assume any responsibility therefor to such customers. In addition, such customers shall pay to the Company delinquency charges at the rate of 10 % (computed on a per diem basis) per annum regarding unpaid amounts during the relevant overdue period. Even if such Account has been suspended or terminated due to violating this Terms by the Customers, the Customers shall remain responsible for payment of use fees to the Company.
Article 6. Accounts
1. Customers shall strictly manage passwords for the Accounts at their own responsibility so that the same will not be used in an unauthorized manner. The Company shall deem any and all actions undertaken through the use of registered passwords to have been performed by customers.
2. The Company shall be exempt from responsibility for damage or disadvantages caused to customers arising from actions undertaken via the Accounts for any reason.
3. If customers desire, the Company may provide assistance with customer operation of the Accounts within a reasonable scope in some cases. In such cases, the Company may access and operate the Accounts within the scope necessary for assistance. In addition, the Company shall not assume any responsibility for damage caused to customers or LINE users (hereinafter referred to as "User(s)") arising from the aforementioned operation.
4. Customers may grant authority necessary for operation of the Accounts to third parties and may consign operation of the same to such third parties. In addition, the Company shall not assume any responsibility for damaged caused to customers or Users through operation of the Accounts of such customers by third parties.
5. The Company may assign affiliated countries and regions to the Accounts and may change affiliated countries and regions based on the standards of the Company (with the Company not being required to disclose such standards). Customers may not change affiliated countries and regions related to the Accounts. The Terms and fee plans shall apply to customers based on affiliated countries and regions related to the Accounts. The nature of the Terms and fee plans may differ depending on affiliated country and region in some cases.
6. Corporate customers may apply for use of the Accounts for companies affiliated with such corporate customers (meaning subsidiaries of, parent companies of, or companies affiliated with customers, and hereinafter referred to as "Companies Affiliated with Corporate Customers") and allow them to use the same. In such cases, customers shall assume responsibility for having such Companies Affiliated with Corporate Customers observe the provisions of the Terms as well as responsibility for the performance by such Companies Affiliated with Corporate Customers of the Terms. The Company shall consider actions by such Companies Affiliated with Corporate Customers to have been undertaken by the relevant customers.
7. In cases in which agreements related to use of LINE Official Account have been canceled or completed, or provision of LINE Official Account has been completed, the Company may delete information related to the relevant Accounts and content distributed via the Accounts (meaning information or content in a form that customers allow to be transmitted to or accessible by Users through use of LINE Official Account, including, but not limited to, Account icons, profile information, texts, images, and videos dispatched by customers; hereinafter, collectively referred to as "Content") at the discretion of the Company, and customers shall consent thereto.
Article 7. Content
1. Customers represent and warrant the following to the Company.
(1) Content shall not infringe the rights of third parties (including, but not limited to, copyrights, moral rights, patent rights, trademark rights, design rights, utility model rights, trade secrets, honor rights, rights of portrait, rights of privacy, and rights of publicity).
(2) Content shall not contain the information that would be contrary to public policy (including, but not limited to, excessively violent content and explicitly sexual content), laws, regulations, or the Terms.
(3) In case that URL links are to be contained in Content, customers shall be limited to URLs that allow Users to recognize aggregable access status or shall undertake necessary measures so that Users will be able to recognize the same.
2. In case that the information related to third parties is to be included in Content, such Content shall contain statements that ensure Users will not understand that such information has been provided by such third parties (including, but not limited to, express indication regarding the source of information and express indication that such information has not been provided by such third parties).
3. Customers consent that the Company may confirm the nature of Content for the purpose of appropriate operation of LINE Official Account. In case that the Company has judged that inappropriate information is contained in Content, the Company shall be able not to distribute or shall be able to delete such Content.
4. In case that a court, an investigating authority, or another public institution has requested that the Company disclose or supply Content thereto, if the Company deems such request reasonable, the Company may disclose or supply such Content without the consent of customers.
5. Intellectual property rights, including copyrights to Content, shall belong to customers; provided, however, that the Company shall not be obligated to protect such intellectual property rights of customers.
6. The Company may use Content and information related to LINE Official Account including but not limited to information of use of LINE Official Account (including the information registered by Customers upon the initiation of the use of LINE Account and limited to the information which does not conflict with the protection of privacy of communications) for prevention of the unauthorized use of, providing, development and improvement of, and advertisement distribution and promotion of Company’s services. Customers consent thereto in advance (including the non-exercising of moral rights against the Company). Company may share abovementioned information with any party providing services related to Company’s services and subcontractors of Company to the extent necessary for the abovementioned purpose.
7. The Company may store Content in the server of the Company. In addition, the Company shall not assume any obligation for storage of Content. In case that customers consider it necessary to store Content, such customers shall do so at their own cost and responsibility.
Article 8. Treatment of User Information
1. Any and all information obtained from Users through use of the LINE Official Accounts (including, but not limited to, Users' names, LINE IDs, images for icons, status messages, and images; hereinafter referred to as "User Information") shall belong to the Company; provided, however, that the same shall not apply to User Information directly obtained by customers from Users through use of LINE Official Account or User Information collected by customers through links outside LINE Official Account designated on LINE Official Account.
2. Customers may only collect and use User Information within the scope necessary for administration of the Accounts of such customers, and customers shall not disclose, supply, or leak the same to any third parties, and shall not reuse the same for purposes other than the purpose of administration of the Accounts without prior written permission (including permission granted via email) from the Company.
3. In cases in which agreements related to use of LINE Official Account have been canceled or completed, or provision of LINE Official Account has been completed, customers shall immediately dispose of User Information.
Article 9. Duty to Report
In case that customers have changed their trade names, appellations, and the personnel of customers in charge, email addresses, domicile addresses, or other contact information registered with LINE Official Account, such customers shall immediately report such change via the method prescribed by the Company. In case that the aforementioned information has been reported, the Company may request that the aforementioned customers submit data evidencing such change, and such customers shall respond thereto.
Article 10. Responsibility of Customers
1. In case that a third party has made complaints or claims, or has filed a suit, etc. against the Company due to the use of LINE Official Account by a customer, such customer shall respond thereto at his/her own cost and shall be solely responsible and shall not cause any difficulties to the Company regarding such matter. Any legal liability arising from the use of LINE Official Account by a customer shall be borne by the customer, and the administrators and operation personnel of such LINE Official Account shall be jointly and severally liable thereof. Customers agree that the Company shall in no way be liable for any damages caused to or liabilities to any third party arising from customers’ use of LINE Official Account.
2. If a customer infringes any right of or causes any damages to any third party by violating the applicable laws or breaching the Terms, in addition to Article 10.1 above, the Company may (1) restrict or prohibit the administrators and operation personnel of such LINE Official Account to continue the operation of any other existing LINE Official Account and (2) reject any of such administrators’ or operation personnel’s future application to operate any new LINE Official Account without providing any prior notification or causes.
3. Any damage (including the incurring of attorney's fees) caused to the Company arising from the use of LINE Official Account by a customer shall be compensated by the customer immediately.
Article 11. Treatment of Personal Identifiable Information of Customer
3. Customers may request that the Company disclose, revise, add, and/or delete personal identifiable information collected by the Company from such customers; provided, however, that such disclosure, revision, addition, and/or deletion shall be subject to procedures separately regulated by the Company, and separate charges may be required in some cases. Please contact the following contact address of Company here for inquiries related to such disclosure, revision, addition, and/or deletion, or complaints; (https://contact-cc.line.me/detailId/10078).
4. The Customers agree in advance that all information with respect to the Services under this Terms registered by the Customers shall be deleted when the contracts of the Users have been canceled.
5. The Customers agree in advance that the Company can receive statistical data relevant to the Services usage used by the Users displaying to the Customers (including but not limited to statistical data for instant number of specific users and messages) for Account and Services operation and improvement purposes.
Article 12. Consignment and Business Alliance
1. The Company may consign provision of LINE Official Account services in part to the group companies of the Company or to other third parties.
2. The Company may provide business partners and other third parties with LINE Official Account information (however, personal information shall be excluded) regarding customers in order to provide business partners and websites, apps, etc. of other third parties with LINE Official Account functions. In this way, customers' links to LINE Official Account, etc. may be posted on the sites of business partners or other third parties. Moreover, the Company may post URLs of websites that include customer information at business partners, establish links to such websites, etc. in the Account pages of such customers.
Article 13. Suspension, Change, and Completion of Services
1. In case that any of the following Items is applicable, the Company may temporarily suspend provision of LINE Official Account services in some cases. Even if the Company has temporarily suspended LINE Official Account, the Company shall not assume any responsibility therefor to customers.
(1) In case that maintenance, inspection, or the like regarding facilities or equipment necessary for provision of LINE Official Account is performed regularly or in emergencies
(2) In case that failure, breakdown, or the like has occurred to facilities or equipment used for provision of LINE Official Account
(3) In case that it has become impossible to use telecommunications services provided by telecommunications carriers
(4) In case that it is difficult to provide LINE Official Account due to blackout, fire, earthquake, labor dispute, or another form of force majeure
(5) In case that there exist reasonable operational or technical causes related to LINE Official Account
2. The Company may change or cease the operation of LINE Official Account in whole or in part by providing customers with an announcement or notification to such effect. Even if the Company has changed or cease the operation of LINE Official Account in whole or in part, the Company shall not assume any responsibility therefor to customers.
Article 14. Non-warranty
The Company does not explicitly or implicitly warrant that there exist no actual or legal defects related to LINE Official Account (including, but not limited to, defects related to safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, fitness for particular purpose, security, or the like, errors, bugs, infringement of rights, etc.).
Article 15. Damage
1. In case that customers have breached the Terms and caused damage (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney's fees) to the Company, customers shall immediately compensate the Company for such damage.
2. In case that customers have received complaints, assertions, demands, claims, objections, etc. (hereinafter referred to as "Complaints, etc.") by third parties, including LINE Official Account Users, in relation to LINE Official Account alleging that rights of such third parties have been infringed, such customers shall process and resolve such Complaints, etc. at their own cost and responsibility. Any legal liability arising from the use of LINE Official Account by a customer shall be borne by the customer. Customers agree that the Company shall in no way be liable for any damages or liabilities arising from customers’ use of LINE Official Account. In case that damage has been incurred by the Company in relation to such Complaints, etc., the relevant customers shall immediately compensate the Company for all such damage. In addition, in case that the Company has processed and resolved such Complaints, etc. on behalf of the relevant customers, all costs required for such processing and resolution shall be borne by the relevant customers.
3. In case that customers intend to guide Users to external services through use of LINE Official Account, Users may not be able to use such external services for technical reasons or other reasons in some cases. Additionally, through such guidance, customers may possibly incur complaints from Users, disadvantageous responses by platformers (e.g., Apple, Inc. or Google, Inc.), or other disadvantages (hereinafter collectively referred to as the "Disadvantages"). Customers shall guide Users to external services at the responsibility of customers based on recognition of the aforementioned possibility, and the Company shall not assume any responsibility for a condition in which it may be impossible to use any such external services or for any Disadvantages.
4. The Company shall not assume any responsibility for any damage caused to customers arising from use by such customers of LINE Official Account; provided, however, that the same shall not apply to damage caused due to willful misconduct or gross negligence of the Company. In such case, the Company shall assume responsibility for compensation of general and direct damage caused to customers up to a ceiling of the use fees of LINE Official Account actually paid by such customers in the month in which such damage has been caused.
Article 16. Restrictions regarding Use of the Accounts
Even after customers have commenced use of LINE Official Account subject to Article 1 of the Terms, if the Company deems that any of the following Items is applicable to corresponding customers, the Company may restrict use of LINE Official Account by such customers in some cases, such as by not allowing such customers to use LINE Official Account or suspending such use. In addition, the following shall be used as illustrative examples. Therefore, even if customers have made inquiries about specific judgmental criteria or Account use restrictions to the Company, the Company shall not assume any obligation to reply thereto.
(1) Corporations, organizations, or individuals that sell products or services that are highly likely to be used for criminal acts
(2) Corporations, organizations, or individuals that commit or encourage unlawful acts or criminal acts
(3) Corporations, organizations, or individuals that perform illegal or fraudulent sale, purchase, mediation, brokerage, etc. regarding personal information, registration information, and/or use history information of other third parties
(4) Corporations, organizations, or individuals that have undertaken acts which are contrary to laws, regulations, or public policy, or those that are highly likely to undertake such acts
(5) Corporations, organizations, or individuals that the Company believes perform prohibited acts stipulated under Article 17
(6) Corporations, organizations, or individuals (including, but not limited to, corporations, organizations, or individuals that are likely to cause the Disadvantages to LINE Users; corporations, organizations, or individuals that are likely to have an adverse impact on the credibility or reputation of the Company; and corporations, organizations, or individuals that are likely to involve the Company in complaints, disputes, etc.) that are deemed to by the Company to be inappropriate for use of the LINE Official Account.
Article 17 Prohibited Acts
Customers shall not be allowed to perform the following acts when using LINE Official Account.
(1) Violation of laws, regulations, court judgments, decisions, or orders, or legally binding administrative measures
(2) Illegal acts or acts that would encourage illegal acts
(3) Infringement of intellectual property rights of the Company or a third party (e.g., copyrights, trademark rights, and patent rights), honor rights, rights of privacy thereof, or other legal or contractual rights
(4) Acts that are likely to be contrary to public policy
(5) Granting benefits to antisocial forces or other cooperative acts
(6) Use of LINE Official Account as advertising media for a third party without the prior consent of the Company (including, but not limited to, advertisement of products or services of third parties through use of LINE Official Account)
(7) Distribution of any advertisements or messages utilizing the estimated demographic information of User (collectively, the "Advertisement") by the services provided by LINE Official Account. It shall not identify any demographic information of each User who accesses to such Advertisement. The restricted act hereunder shall include but shall not be limited to (i) the designation of website to transit for each demographic information and (ii) addition of traceable and specific information to URLs of website to transit for the above purpose when Company distributes the Advertisement.
(8) Assignment or lending of the Accounts to any third parties or sharing of the Accounts with any third parties
(9) Spoofing as the Company or a third party, intentional dissemination of false information, or provision or distribution of information that has nothing to do with the administration or maintenance of the business category for which customers have applied
(10) Illegal collection, disclosure, or provision of personal information, registration information, or use history information of a third party
(11) Posting or transmitting excessively violent expressions and/or images, explicitly sexual expressions and/or images, expressions and/or images that would result in discrimination based on race, nationality, creed, gender, social status, family origin, etc., expressions and/or images that solicit or urge suicide, self-mutilation, or drug abuse, or other expressions and/or images containing antisocial information that would cause discomfort to other parties
(12) Acts for the purpose of engaging in sexual intercourse or obscene acts, acts for the purpose of setting up encounters or dating with unacquainted persons of different genders, acts for the purpose of abusing or slandering other customers, or other acts through which LINE Official Account is used for different purposes than those expected by LINE Official Account
(13) Distribution of information that is deemed to cause uncomfortable feelings or nuisances to Users or third parties
(14) Acts that cause hindrance to servers and/or network systems of LINE Official Account
(15) Acts that disturb the administration of LINE Official Account by the Company or the use of LINE Official Account by other customers, or acts that hinder such administration or use
(16) Intentionally causing LINE Official Account failure through use
(17) Making unreasonable inquires or demands to the Company
(18) Distribution of expressions, images, and/or information that would be contrary to the LINE Terms and Conditions of Use or the LINE Official Account Guidelines
(19) Distribution of expressions, images, and/or information that would be contrary to the Logo Use Guidelines of the Company
(20) Acts that assist or encourage any of the acts stipulated under Paragraphs (1) through (19)
(21) Other acts that are deemed by the Company to be inappropriate
Article 18 Use Suspension and Termination
1. In case that the Company has judged that any of the following Items is or is likely to be applicable to customers, the Company may suspend provision of LINE Official Account by temporarily suspending use of LINE Official Account by customers or terminating agreements (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement(s)") subject to the Terms with customers without the need for any notification. Even if some damage has been caused to customers arising from the aforementioned use suspension or termination, the Company shall not assume any responsibility therefor to such customers.
(1) In case that the Company has come to know that there exist reasons for rejection of application stipulated under Article 2 Paragraph 4 following commencement of use of LINE Official Account (regardless of whether or not the relevant Account(s) have been Verified Account(s))
(2) In case that customers have breached the Terms, such as undertaking acts prohibited under Article 17
(3) In case that customers have used LINE Official Account for illegal purpose(s)
(4) In case the Company believes there is a credit impairment of the customer, including but not limited to cases where such customer is subject to the bankruptcy petition or civil rehabilitation petition or the customer files such petitions
(5)In case that it is impossible to contact customers due to a reason not attributable to the Company
(6) In case that customers have not accessed their Accounts for a certain period designated by LINE
(7) In addition to the cases described above, in case that customers have undertaken acts that the Company deems inappropriate
2. In case that Apple, Inc., Google, Inc., or a third party that administrates and/or provides an apps market used by the Company requests that the Company suspend provision of LINE Official Account in whole or in part, the Company may suspend provision of LINE Official Account by temporarily suspending use of LINE Official Account by customers or terminating the "Agreement(s)"without the need for any notification.
3. Even if some damage has been caused to customers arising from the aforementioned use suspension or termination of the preceding two Paragraphs, the Company shall not assume any responsibility therefor to such customers.
Article 19 Confidentiality
Customers shall maintain in confidence confidential information of the Company (meaning any and all information related to customers, products, services, business projects, technologies, know-how, ideas, concepts, etc. of the Company that the Company has expressly indicated as being confidential upon disclosure of the same, regardless of how such information has been disclosed; the same shall apply hereinafter). Moreover, except where relevant information is required to be disclosed in accordance with relevant laws and/or regulations, customers shall not disclose or divulge confidential information of the Company to a third party without the prior written consent of the Company.
Article 20 Anti- corruption Provision
1. Customer warrants and represents to the Company that customer and its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, its and their officers, directors, employees, agents and other representatives of customer (in this Article, “Affiliates”) have not performed nor will perform any of the following acts (each, an “Act of Corruption”, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act(“FCPA”) of 1977) in connection with this Terms, any sale made hereunder, any fees paid or to be paid hereunder, or any other transactions involving the business interests of the Company: pay, offer or promise to pay, or authorize the payment of, any money, or give or promise to give, or authorize the giving of, any services or anything else of value, either directly or through a third party, to any official or employee of any governmental authority or instrumentality, or of a public international organization, or of any agency or subdivision thereof, or to any political party or official thereof or to any candidate for political office for the purpose of (a) influencing any act or decision of that person in his official capacity, including a decision to fail to perform his official functions with such governmental agency or instrumentality or such public international organization or political party, (b) inducing such person to use his influence with such governmental agency or instrumentality or public international organization or political party to affect or influence any act or decision thereof or (c) securing any improper advantage.
2. Customer agrees that it will, and will cause its Affiliates, to keep accurate books, accounts, records and invoices and that all payments made to Customer or Affiliates will only be made after receipt by the Company of detailed and accurate invoices supported by detailed records.
3. In the event there is a suspicion that customer or Affiliates have committed an Act of Corruption, customer promptly will notify the Company in writing of the details of such suspicion and will immediately cease the Act of Corruption or cause the Affiliates to cease the Act of Corruption. Customer will disclose to the Company such information as requested by the Company regarding such Act of Corruption and will implement such appropriate remedial measures as requested by the Company.
4. In order to confirm the compliance of the customer with the preceding clauses of this Article, the Company and/or representatives of the Company may audit customer and Affiliates, including reasonable questioning of same. Customer will cooperate with such audits within reasonable limits.
5. If customer or Affiliates violate any part of this Article, the Company may in its sole discretion cancel all obligations by the Company to pay any reimbursements, fees or other compensation to the customer and may choose to take any or all of the following additional actions:
(a) Immediately terminate this Terms;
(b) Recoup any amounts including but not limited to fees or other compensation previously paid by the Company under this Terms;
(c) Require customer to indemnify the Company for any damages, losses and expenses incurred by the Company; and/or,
(d) Require customer to comply with any reasonable requests by the Company to remedy violations of this Article.
Further, the Company will not be liable for any loss, damage, claim, liability, cost, or expense incurred by customer arising out of or related to such actions.
Article 21 Exclusion of Antisocial Forces
1. Customers currently represent and affirm that customers, their representatives, officers, parties that substantially hold the right of management, employees, agents, and mediators (hereinafter referred to as "Concerned Parties" with appropriate grammatical variants such as "Concerned Party") are not now or hereafter organized crime groups, organized crime group members, associate members of organized crime groups, companies associated with organized crime groups, sokaiya (corporate racketeers), groups engaging in criminal activities under the pretext of conducting social campaigns or politically branded racketeering persons or organizations, crime groups specialized in intellectual crimes, those who have close relationship therewith, and/or those that are similar thereto (hereinafter referred to as "Antisocial Force(s)").
2. Customers affirm that customers and their Concerned Parties do not undertake the following acts directly or indirectly.
(1) Making violent demands
(2) Making unreasonable demands beyond the scope of what is legal
(3) Undertaking business transactions in a manner that involves menacing words or deeds, or violent acts (including, but not limited to communication to the effect that customers or their Concerned Parties are Antisocial Forces)
(4) Damaging the credibility of the Company by disseminating rumors, through fraudulent means, or by force, or hindering services of the Company
(5) Undertaking other actions that are similar to those described in any of the previous Items of this Paragraph
3. In case that it has been revealed that customers have breached the representations or affirmations stipulated under the preceding two Paragraphs, the Company may suspend provision of LINE Official Account by terminating the "Agreement(s)"without the need for any notification. Even if some damage has been caused to customers arising from the aforementioned termination, the Company shall not assume any responsibility therefor to such customers.
Article 22 Status Assignment and Acceptance
1. Unless the Company has consented thereto, customers shall not assign to a third party rights and/or obligations related to the Agreement(s) or statuses thereunder, offer the same as security for a third party, or cause a third party to accept the same.
2. In case that the Company intends to assign LINE Official Account in whole or in part to a group company or companies of the Company or another third party, the Company may assign the status of the Company subject to the agreement(s) thereto by providing customers with an announcement or notification to such effect, and customers consent thereto in advance.
Article 23 Severability
Even if some provisions of the Terms have been revealed to be invalid in accordance with laws, regulations, etc., provisions other than such invalid provisions shall continue to remain effective. Moreover, the aforementioned invalid portions shall be modified within the required minimum scope necessary to render them effective, and they shall be interpreted in a manner such that intended legal effects and economic effects will be preserved to the utmost extent possible.
Article 24 Entire Agreement
This Terms (in each case, as updated, amended or supplemented from time to time) constitutes the entire agreement between the Company and customers. This Terms is the exclusive and complete statement of the understanding with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any prior agreements, commitments, proposals, representations or prior or at the time oral or written communications
Article 25 Language, Governing Law, and Jurisdiction
The Thai version of this Terms shall apply to customers that the Company has judged as living in The Kingdom of Thailand. This English translation of Thai version is for ease of reference only. In case that there exist contradictions between the Terms and any linguistic translation of the Terms provided by the Company, the Terms in Thai shall supersede. The Terms shall be governed by the laws of Japan without reference to principles of conflict of law. Any and all disputes related to LINE Official Account between the Company and customers shall be brought before the Tokyo District Court as the court having exclusive jurisdiction in the first instance.